This section contains lectures on different aspects of fetal medicine by leading international experts.
The lectures are free of charge and they are appropriate for both fetal medicine experts and any health care professional who wants to be updated on developments in the field.
This new section of lectures in fetal medicine has been introduced in September 2010 and it has so far been accessed by 80,334 viewers.
For comments and suggestions, please email : email@example.com
- Director: Kypros Nicolaides
- Coordinator: Jader de Jesus Cruz
- Non-invasive diagnosis of aneuploidies
Diana Bianchi (duration 19 min).
- Fetal DNA in maternal blood
Lyn Chitty (duration:17 min).
- Minimally invasive autopsy
Neil Sebire (duration 18 min).
* Please note that this lecture contains some disturbing images and may be inappropriate for patients to watch.
- Prenatal stem cell and gene therapy
Anna David (duration 18 min)
- Complications in monochorionic twins
Yves Ville (duration 16 min).
- Lower urinary tract obstruction
Greg Ryan (duration 11 min).
- Inherited thrombophilia
Carl Weiner (duration 23 min).
- Fetal and neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia
Dick Oepkes (duration 18 min).
- Intrauterine growth restriction
Gerrard Visser (duration 24 min).
- Effect of IUGR on brain development
Magdalena Sanz-Cortes (duration 12 min).