This internet based course explains the technique of measuring cervical length and the clinical applications of this measurement.
The course is compulsory for all sonographers wishing to obtain the FMF Certificate of competence in cervical assessment. The course may also be useful for patients wishing to be better informed on the value of cervical assessment in pregnancy.
- The course is free of charge
- It lasts for about 30 minutes
- If you are a patient and you want to attend the course please click here.
If you are a patient and you want to attend the course please click here.
If you are a health care practitioner and you want to obtain the FMF Certificate of competence in the 11-13 weeks scan you need to be registered with the FMF before attending the course:
- If you already have a FMF ID please login here:
- If you are not yet registered please register here
List of registrants
To view the list of health care professionals who have completed the internet based course on cervical assessment please click here.