This internet based course explains the role of antenatal surveillance in prevention of perinatal death and handicap, taking into account maternal risk factors and characteristics of the fetal condition.
The course is compulsory for all sonographers wishing to obtain the FMF Certificate of competence in Doppler ultrasound. The course may also be useful for patients wishing to be better informed on the value of antenatal surveillance.
- The course is free of charge
- It lasts for about 45 minutes
- If you are a patient and you want to attend the course please click here.
- If you are a health care practitioner and you want to obtain the FMF Certificate of competence in Doppler ultrasound you need to be registered with the FMF before attending the course:
- If you already have a FMF ID please login here.
- If you are not already registered with the FMF then please register here.
You will also find useful to read the book on Doppler in Obstetrics (PDF, 16.6Mb)
Internet course on antenatal surveillance
Compulsory for FMF Certificate of competence in Doppler ultrasound
Available in 9 languages.
Free of charge.
List of registrants.
To view the list of health care professionals who have completed the internet based course on antenatal surveillance please click here.