Welcome to the Fetal Medicine Foundation
The Fetal Medicine Foundation is a Registered Charity that aims to improve the health of pregnant women and their babies through research and training in fetal medicine.
The Foundation, with the support of an international group of experts, has introduced an educational programme both for healthcare professionals and parents and a series of certificates of competence in different aspects of fetal medicine.
In the last 17 years, The Foundation has supported research and training in the following areas through grants to a total of more than £15 million:
- Early diagnosis of fetal abnormalities
- Screening for chromosomal defects
- Development of safer techniques for prenatal diagnosis
- Intrauterine fetal surgery
- Prediction and prevention of stillbirth
- Prediction and prevention of pre-term birth
- Preeclampsia and fetal growth restriction
- Problems of multiple pregnancies
If you are a health care professional and you want to go to your own FMF page please login below:
World Congress in Fetal Medicine
Dates: 29th June to 3rd July 2014
Venue: Nice Acropolis Convention Centre
Address: Esplanade Kennedy, 06000 Nice, France
Registration is open, please click here
Abstract submission, please click here
For hotel information, please click here
For more information, please click here
The Fetal Medicine Centre is a private clinic that carries out ultrasound scans for pregnant women. The Director of the clinic is professor Kypros Nicolaides. All profits from the clinic are donated to The Fetal Medicine Foundation.