All profits from the centre are donated to the Fetal Medicine Foundation (Registered Charity 1037116) and donations are gratefully accepted.
Fetal viability scan: £100
(at 7-10 weeks)
Nuchal test: £180
(at 11+3 to 13+6 weeks)
Fetal early anomaly scan: £150
(before chorion villus sampling, Amniocentesis, Harmony test or Quadruple test)
Fetal anomaly scan: £200
(best performed at 20-24 weeks)
- with cervical assessment : £250
Fetal cardiac scan : £200
- with extensive consultation : £400
Fetal wellbeing scan and Doppler: £150
(at 24-42 weeks)
Quadruple test: £100
Harmony Prenatal Test: £400
Chorion villus sampling (CVS): £400
Fetal blood sampling: £500
(after 20 weeks)
Pre-pregnancy counseling: £100
- In cases of amniocentesis or CVS for special tests, such as thalassaemia, sickle cell or paternity, the laboratory cost will be added to the fee of £400.
- Prices for multiple pregnancies vary.
- For a treatment fee summary in pdf, please click here